www.vendors.name - is opened already!

From: sales
Subject: www.vendors.name - is opened already!
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:12:27 -0600

Come now and you will receive 10 credit cards with cvv2 code for free.And also
you can find the data about USA residents, starting from the bank accounts and
ending with their pants size. All this and many other things - only on our
company sites
Also we have our Dutch-based shop where you can buy some drugs to make your
life more wonderful and funny. We have wide selection of Ganzha, Crack, both
synthetic and natural Heroin. And our prices are affordables for everyone.
Thx to our hosting company www.ev1.net they give us hosting not paying
attention to FBI calls. Theplanet is the best hosting if you want to place
there the sites with child porno, weapon sales etc. and a lot of other staff.

You can also make an order by the phone:
713.333.7873
800.504.7873