bison and malloc

From: s88
Subject: bison and malloc
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:38:32 +0800

Hi all:
  I'm confused with the bison and malloc right now...
I'm using the Bison 2.0 on Ubuntu(Linux) 6.06, and everytime when I use
the malloc(actually is strdup) in the production rules. It will cause an
unpredictable
segmentation fault. The stack size on my system is set unlimited.
Every time after using the dynamic allocate memory, I'll free the memory by
myself.

What cause this fault, and how to fix it?

Any idea?

Thankx!!!!!
Dave.

--
System  on Chip Design  Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering,