Re: Extended BNF?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Extended BNF?
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:31:35 +0200

On 26 Jun 2009, at 00:20, Paul Hilfinger wrote:

Has anyone considered adding extended BNF to Bison?

We discussed it back in 2006, on this list I think, and I posted the formulas here:
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-bison/2006-03/msg00013.html

But I don't think it is on the immediate agenda :-). Though it would probably be good, for the recursion, to get it left, for example.

Wasn't there a Berkeley Bison that had it? - I think I saw something that on your pages.

  Hans