I got an error using Bison

From: Andres Soto
Subject: I got an error using Bison
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:22:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am using bison-2.4.1 for Windows. I have it already installed in
C:\Archivos de programa\GnuWin32\I'm trying to compile with Bison an example
given in Appendix A of "Compiler Construction using Flex and
Bison" by Anthony A. Aaby, Version of February 25, 2004. I saved the example in
a file called simple.y. I compiled it by typing bison -vd simple.y and I got
the following output
simple.y: conflictos: 39 desplazamiento(s)/reduccion(ones)

m4: cannot
open ‘de’: No such file or directory

m4: cannot
open ‘programa\GnuWin32/share/bison’: No such file or directory

m4: cannot
open ‘C:\Archivos’: No such file or directory

m4: cannot
open ‘de’: No such file or directory

m4: cannot
open ‘programa\GnuWin32/share/bison/m4sugar/m4sugar.m4’: No such file or
directory
As I can see, there is a problem with / and \ but I don't know why. I think it
is something related with Unix-like paths but...What can I do?thanks for your
help in advance
Andrés Soto