Re: bison-3.0 released [stable]

From: Hans Lodder
Subject: Re: bison-3.0 released [stable]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 11:06:11 +0200

Op 25-7-2013 18:29, Akim Demaille schreef:
The Bison team is very happy to announce the release of Bison 3.0, which
introduces many new features.  An executive summary would include: (i) deep
overhaul/improvements of the diagnostics, (ii) more versatile means to
describe semantic value types (including the ability to store genuine C++
objects in C++ parsers), (iii) push-parser interface extended to Java, and
(iv) parse-time semantic predicates for GLR parsers.

Hi!

My sincere congratulations with this very important milestone!

Do you have any suggestion on how I could start using it on Win 8 Pro?

Kind regards,

Hans Lodder