Possible to declare move constructor of basic_symbol as noexcept?

From: Adrian
Subject: Possible to declare move constructor of basic_symbol as noexcept?
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 14:43:56 -0500

Hello,

Is there any possibility we can declare the move constructor of
basic_symbol as noexcept (if the semantic_types are noexcept
moveable)?

I have a semantic value that is non-copyable (moveable only) and I
want an std::vector<symbol_type>. std::vector only calls the move
constructor when resizing if the move constructor is declared noexcept

It seems to me that the issue might be that you would require all of
the semantic types to be noexcept moveable. You would need a
(potentially huge) noexcept predicate, but since it's generated code
maybe it's ok

Thanks!
Adrian