Re: ‘void free(void*)’ called on unallocated object ‘yyssa’ [-Wfree-nonh

From: Christoph Grüninger
Subject: Re: ‘void free(void*)’ called on unallocated object ‘yyssa’ [-Wfree-nonheap-object]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 20:14:22 +0100

Hi Akim,
you were right, the #if 0 part was added by a script to work around a
compiler warning. When I regenerated the code with Bison 3.7.4, it was
no longer necessary.
Currently I try to get my changes included into CMake upstream. Once I
did that, I am going to come back to your other idea on improving the y
file.

Thanks!
Christoph

--
Als wär es nix, leb' ich von [IT] und mach' nur, was ich lieb'
Lebe wie im Paradies, womit hab' ich das verdient?