Re: C2026 error in VC++ with large number of tokens

From: Vince Huffaker
Subject: Re: C2026 error in VC++ with large number of tokens
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 19:58:33 -0600

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. See the input file, ApReadBinary.ypp (I have reduced it greatly from the original).  The HPP file has the bad line at line # 3900 - the YY_ASSERT is too long.

The key parameters in the YPP file seem to be:

%language "c++"
%define parse.assert

Thank you very much for your help!
--Vince--