Install instructions for cfengine 2?

From: Lumpkin, Buddy
Subject: Install instructions for cfengine 2?
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:37:32 -0700

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but are there install docs for cfengine
2? It looks like there is a fairly complete manual for 1.6 and a migration
guide for cfengine 2 but my first exposure to cfengine will be 2.0 so a doc
that makes reference to the old way is worthless to me.

I noticed the sample config files and they look pretty straight forward but I
don't even know how to start cfengine now that I have compiled and installed
it. Do I start a single daemon on each server?

Thanks in advance.

--Buddy