Precompiled static binaries?

From: joe
Subject: Precompiled static binaries?
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:56:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, I'm just starting out with cfengine. The docs I've been
using are cfengine-Tutorial, cfengine-Reference, man pages
and Kirk Bauer's newish book.

I'm getting to the point of adding a new architecture to my
Solaris-only setup.  I saw in previous posts a reference to
a cfengine Porting Archive but have not been able to locate it.
Any pointers?

All my boxes have openssl installed for ssh but I'd rather
not install sleepycat everywhere if possible.

Thanks a bunch

--
  Joe Morris
  Live music in Atlanta http://jolomo.net/atlanta/shows.html