Re: Cfengine sources

From: Kurt Lieber
Subject: Re: Cfengine sources
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:51:19 -0400

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 12:31:34PM +0200 or thereabouts, Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no
wrote:
> I will create a CVS repository after the next major version of
> cfengine, after which time my involvement in development will
> be reduced.

Can you provide a bit more detail?  Will other folks have commit access to
the CVS repository?  Will you be providing bug fix updates, if not new
feature updates?

I guess I can read this message two ways:

1) "cfengine is being abandoned" or
2) "I need some help developing cfengine due to lack of time/interest.  anyone
interested?"

Just wondering how to interpret it :)

--kurt