AutoDefine

From: Douglas Reitmeier
Subject: AutoDefine
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:16:56 -0500

I am having problems with autodefine working. I can not see where we are
going wrong with the use of autodefine based on the documentation. The
file is getting copied but I do not see the variable definition being
completed. We are using Cfengine version 2.1.5 on Solaris 8. This is a
snippet of what we are doing. Thanks,

Doug

control:

   AddInstallable = ( copied_startup_script )

   copied_startup_script::
      autodefine = ( /etc/init.d/startup_script )

copy:
 $(masterfiles)/startup_script
     dest=/etc/init.d/startup_script
     o=root g=sys mode=555