Re: DynamicAddresses not working?

From: Jakub Turski
Subject: Re: DynamicAddresses not working?
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:29:45 +0100

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_@__        watching Jakub Turski write the letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2005/12/06 16:07

> > I'd like to know WHY the behaviour of cfservd is different from documented
> > :(
>  on the server. Without DynamicAddresses, connection fails due to key
> mismatch.
>  So, am I right, and the docs are wrong?

 I read the source:

crypto.c:

void SavePublicKey(char *name,RSA *key)

has:

if (stat(filename,&statbuf) != -1)
   {
   return;
   }

Which translates - to me - 'Do not overwrite public keys'.

Now, can I get the answer why the documentation states otherwise? :(

KT.
--
  (oo)  |           Black Holes are where God is dividing by zero             |