help-cgicc

Cookie Help

From: David Gholami
Subject: Cookie Help
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:22:19 -0600

I'm completely new to this cookie stuff so any help would be great.

Basicly what I am trying to do is send a cookie with the web page. Easy enough, if anyone could post some c code on how to use cookies with cgicc, it would just make my day :)

Right now this is how my code looks like

cout << HTTPCookie<< endl;

But I do not send the header out, and if I try and send the header before cout << HTTPCookie << endl; in the browser you see Set-Cookie:..... and if I set the header after cout << hTTPCookie << endl; in the browser it shows Content-Type: text/html

ps, if you could also post some usefull cookie functions that you think I would need, I would not mind.

Thanks