help-cgicc

run ./configure

From: Ingrid Smoljan
Subject: run ./configure
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:26:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I have some problems to run ./configure.
I work with Unix, with csh.

In fact, the environnement variable for my C++
compiler seems to not be assigned
I don't no which one I have to assign... Can you help
me, maybe by saying me which variable I have to set...

Let see my output...

creating cache ./config.cache
checking for a BSD compatible install...
support/install-sh -c
checking whether make set ${MAKE}... yes
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific
portions of Makefiles... no
checking for c++... c++
checking whether the C++ compoler(c++ ) works... no
configure: error;: installation or configuration
problem: C++ compiler cannot create executables.

Thanks

Ingrid