help-cgicc

RE: where is cgicc.m4?

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: RE: where is cgicc.m4?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:03:30 -0500

Brian,

I'm not sure what your problem is.  I tested the example/ directory
yesterday and it built and ran just fine on my linux box.  Are you using
the latest version of autoconf?  I know you said you upgraded to
automake-1.5.  It looks to me like something is screwed up with one of
your automake/autoconf/libtool installations, because of the following
errors:

> == Running autoconf ==
> autoconf: Undefined macros:
> configure.in:37:AC_CONFIG_FILES([Makefile])
> configure.in:6:AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR(example.cpp)

The AC_CONFIG_FILES macro is a fairly new one.  Checking the GNU ftp
archives it looks like automake-2.52 is the newest version, not 2.13 as
I may have previously stated.  Are you running 2.52?  If so, I'll have
to think some more.

-Stephen