help-cgicc

Re: encodeString

From: Sylvain Amrani
Subject: Re: encodeString
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:23:34 +0100

"Anil KumarAkurathi" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>    Is a function which does the opposite of unencodeString available
> through cgicc? It will be really helpful to use such an encoding
> function when html pages are generated. If it is not available, are
> there plans to provide such functionality in the future?

Where did you get this function ? I haven't got any unencodeString in
my cgicc.

Are you looking for a utf2html or lat2html function ? This is what I'm
looking for. I think it'd be very usefull because everyone needs to
escape < chars and so on, using << to send strings.

For now I'm linking to the libxml library.

--
Sylvain Amrani
sam at samrani dot com