help-cgicc

RE: [help-cgicc] Debug / Release Problem

From: Robert A. Jenkin
Subject: RE: [help-cgicc] Debug / Release Problem
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:05:46 -0500

Steve,

The solution to this, as I have done with other CGI systems, is to write all
information your CDI app receives during normal execution to a file. Then using
a debug version bypass the cgi code when it is getting the environment values
and have it get its values from the file you created from the first one. This
approach, as I stated, works well with other CGI systems on Windows.

I have yet to get 3.2.1 cgicc to even compile on windows let alone make such
and enhancement to it.

I can send you work vb process to show the process if you like.

Robert jenkin