help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] problems configuring with fastcgi

From: Jiann-Ming Su
Subject: [help-cgicc] problems configuring with fastcgi
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:36:40 -0400 (EDT)

I have fastcgi libraries installed in /opt/lib.  "/opt/lib" has been added
to /etc/ld.so.conf.  I've ran "ldconfig".  When I try to configure cgicc, I
get the following error:

  # ./configure --prefix=/opt --enable-fcgi-demos
  checking whether to build the cgicc demos... yes
  checking whether to build the cgicc fcgi demos... yes
  checking for FCGX_Accept in -lfcgi... no
  configure: error: FastCGI libraries not found

What am I missing?

--
Jiann-Ming Su  address@hidden  404-712-2603
Development Team Systems Administrator