help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] redirecting and misc q's in general

From: Victor Carvajal
Subject: [help-cgicc] redirecting and misc q's in general
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:08:25 -0500

Hello,
I am having problems trying to use the HTTPRedirectHeader Class to redirect
clients to a static html page.
I dont want to use something like the following:
meta().set("HTTP-EQUIV", "EXPIRES").set("CONTENT",
"3").set("URL","http://www.whatever.com/redirect.html";) << endl;

If someone can provide a little snippet of code that would be great.
Also, another question involved the following syntax:
<form method =" post" action =" http://whatever.com/cgi-bin/login.cgi";>

Is it possible to have multiple form methods on one page?
i.e if I had a button on the redirect.html to calculate pi(whose action i want
to be called by a pi.cgi program) and another button on the same redirect.html
to calculate or query an item from a DB( whoc actions is called by a query.cgi
program).
Is this possible?