help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] CGI Error

From: Alexander J. Oss
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] CGI Error
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:19:34 -0500

That's the error that IIS returns (regardless of OS version) when something
happens to your executable that causes it not to send its output fully to
the standard output.  Often this is a crash.  I'd recommend simulating the
CGI environment in a batch file by setting environment variables
appropriately and then running your CGI app to see what happens.