help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] redirecting and misc q's in general

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] redirecting and misc q's in general
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 01:05:37 -0500

The following worked for me (using Cgicc's class):

<snip>
#include <iostream>

#include "cgicc/HTTPRedirectHeader.h"

int
main(int /*argc*/,
     char ** /*argv*/)
{
  std::cout << cgicc::HTTPRedirectHeader("http://www.google.com";) <<
std::endl;

  return 0;
}
</snip>

It would be simple to modify the CGI above to read the page to redirect from
the form input.  There is an even easier way, though:

<snip>
#!/bin/bash
echo "Location: $QUERY_STRING"
echo ""
</snip>

and just pass the URL after the '?', ie "redir.cgi?http://www.google.com";

As for multiple forms on one page, you can have as many as you would like but
they cannot be nested.

I hope this helps, but I'm not sure if this is what you're after.

Stephen