help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] how to upload file

From: Matthew Nicholson
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] how to upload file
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:48:12 -0500

robo wrote:
> Hi expert!
>
> I have a question about how to upload file.
> I want to upload file using method "getFile" from client to
> web-server.but cannot upload file...
> Can you please tell me how to upload file ?
>
> I found out the following URL.
> http://www.cgicc.org/doc/upload_8cpp-source.html
> But I was able to upload file..
> Does someone has a sample source code?
>
> I am using the following version:
> thttpd 2.25b
> cgicc 3.2.3

To upload the file your html page must have an input field of type "file".

<form ... >
   <input type="file" name="my_file"/>
</form>

When you call the getFile("my_file") method you will get an iterator to
the file.  Your users will have to select the file to upload via the
html page.

--
Matthew Nicholson
matt-land.com