help-debbugs

Re: release of GNU adns [and 1 more messages]

From: Ian Jackson
Subject: Re: release of GNU adns [and 1 more messages]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 16:12:46 +0100

Brandon Invergo writes ("Re: release of GNU adns"):
> Hi Ian,
> > I do not have a bug tracker.  I've seen some other projects whose
> > bugtracker is a GNU instance of Debbugs.  Can I use that for adns ?
>
> Yep, it's available for any GNU package.  Here are some instructions:
>
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/Using.html

Thanks.

I would like to use the GNU Debbugs instance for GNU adns.

I'd like to use it in non-exclusive mode.  I don't have a separate bug
mailing list, and I don't want one.

Bug reports which debbugs has received  for adns should go to the
mailing list
   address@hidden

Please let me know when this is set up.  I will file a test bug report
to make sure the mailing list deals properly with the messages.  (Eg,
that it doesn't send them into moderation.)

Thanks,
Ian.