help-debbugs

Re: Hyperbole debbugs fields incompatible with debbugs-get-bugs.

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Hyperbole debbugs fields incompatible with debbugs-get-bugs.
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 18:31:49 +0200

Robert Weiner <address@hidden> writes:

>> (debbugs-get-bugs :status "open" :package "hyperbole")
>>     returns the three bugs as expected.
>
> Not for me with the latest debbugs.el package from melpa, running
> Emacs 25.0.94.  There it says the valid :status values are:
> ;; Possible values: "pending", "forwarded", "fixed" and "done"
> so "open" triggers an error.  Maybe there is an update not yet at Melpa?

I do not commit debbugs to melpa, they offer it on their own. The
debbugs package is maintained in GNU ELPA. I've changed some minor points
last days, so I've just released 0.9.7. Shall appear latest tomorrow in
your package manager.

OTOH, if you have an elpa git checkout, pull the latest changes. Then
you'll have the fresh debbugs sources.

> Bob

Best regards, Michael.