help-debbugs

Web interface to Debbugs SOAP service

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Web interface to Debbugs SOAP service
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 23:51:21 +0200

Hello there,

I wrote a Guile client for the Debbugs SOAP service[1] and have been
using it in a web interface called Mumi[2].  I decided to make Mumi
available as a public interface for the GNU Guix project, so I set it up
on https://issues.guix.info.

It’s a bit slow because some operations don’t work the way I’d expect.
E.g. recent_bugs cannot be limited by package, or search_est cannot be
made to only one match per bug, nor does it support filtering by
open/done state.

I heard that the GNU instance of Debbugs has diverged from upstream;
will the changed be merged into upstream or is the GNU instance a fork?
If it is a fork, is this the right list to discuss proposed changes /
additions to the SOAP interface?

[1]: https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/guile-debbugs/
[2]: https://git.elephly.net/software/mumi.git

--