help-debbugs

Re: Support of usertag for the "guix" package?

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: Re: Support of usertag for the "guix" package?
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 09:57:44 -0400

Hello again,

> Maxim Cournoyer <maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hello Michael!
>
> Hi Maxim,
>
>>> Noam, I would like to sync this change of User.pm with your debbugs
>>> repo. How could I do this?
>>
>> By the way, where is the GNU Debbugs instance's code hosted?  I've read
>> about failed attempts from Ludo to have it hosted on Savannah [0].  I'd
>> be interested to have a copy of it :-).
>
> Noam has written about at
> <https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26380#20>.

Thank you.  I had read this thread, but the Gitlab link of Noam's repo
failed to get my attention :-).

Noam, this is truly great!  This will make it easy to propose the GNU
additions/fixes to upstream Debbugs, and your rebased version will allow
our GNU Debbugs instance to be up to date!

Thanks to both of you.

Maxim