help-debbugs

Reply to an Existing Report not Showing

From: Laurence Warne
Subject: Reply to an Existing Report not Showing
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 17:02:09 +0100

Hi,

I've tried to reply to a recent bug report (https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=56757), using the guidance from https://debbugs.gnu.org/ with a patch (attached - fairly small) I've been working on, but my response doesn't appear to be showing.

I've tried resending the email once, but with no success.   Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? This is my first time using the mailing lists, and I'm using gmail (as you can see (: ), I sent the first email over an hour ago.

thanks, Laurence