RE: [h-e-w] gnuclientw.exe

From: Sprenger, Karel
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] gnuclientw.exe
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:08:11 +0100

Hi,

Perrhaps my earlier message was too vahue about this, but I haven't been
able to get "View/Source" to use emacs.  I only discovered that adding
parameters to the program name in the relevant regisry entry was treated
as an error by IE 5.5 (and it would start up Notepad nevertheless).  So
I now simply ignore "View/Source" and push the Edit button which (with
the registry settings I posted earlier) nicely puts the page in emacs.

Cheers,
Karel