[h-e-w] Problems with ange ftp

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [h-e-w] Problems with ange ftp
Date: 29 Jan 2002 22:21:42 +0000

I foolishly deleted the posts about problems with ange-ftp here, and
then, of course, found that I'm having problems with ange-ftp.  When I
try to find-file on a remote file, all I get is a listing of that file
in the remote directory.  If I move to the file in the listing and
type 'f', Emacs tells me the file no longer exists, and that I should
type 'g' to update the listing.  Of course, the file is still there,
but I can't open it.

This is with emacs 21.1 on Win2K.  Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks,

-pd

--
--------