RE: [h-e-w] Wrong file names (v. 21.2)

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Wrong file names (v. 21.2)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:58:35 -0500

Frank,

I am not sure that I understand what you are trying to say.  Perhaps the
combination of English words with Danish grammar is confusing me. :)

I have 21.2 installed on Win2000 and am not seeing either of the problems that
I think you are describing.  I can open files with long names without any
problem and the underscore character appears in the status line.  It is rather
low on the line so it is a bit hard to see but it is there.  You did not say
what windows platform you are running?  I don't think that it is a problem in
emacs unless it is a configuration problem but I can't think what that would be
right of the top of my head.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Enterprise Division - Software Product Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.          -Dr. George W. Crane-