[h-e-w] Q: Calendar today marker

From: Andreas Ames
Subject: [h-e-w] Q: Calendar today marker
Date: 18 Jul 2002 12:23:53 +0200

Hi,

this is not esp. related to NTEmacs, but anyways ...

If my NTEmacs runs over night (which happens very often on my
workplace desktop) neither the today marker nor the point are
automatically advanced appropiately in my dedicated calendar frame (to
the new day).  Advancing point by running 'calendar-goto-today' is
rather easy but I didn't find a way to advance the today marker
without unmarking and remarking the calendar.  In both cases I would
prefer an 'automated' solution.  Can anybody help me with this?

TIA,

Andreas