RE: [h-e-w] How can I bind to C-?

From: Peter Milliken
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] How can I bind to C-?
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:24:09 +1000

Try the key-binding guide by Jari Aalto (I think that's how you spell it
:-)). He publishes such a guide as part of his Emacs mini-tools (or used too
- I haven't looked at it for several years now). He posts update
notifications regularly in the newsgroups. They are pretty informative - I
just can't be bothered learning them :-)