tree-sitter on Windows

From: Juan José García-Ripoll
Subject: tree-sitter on Windows
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 11:23:44 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am having a hard time installing tree-sitter DLL's in Windows. I have
installed the treesitter language pack (I believe from MELPA IIRC),
which downloads plenty of dlls, but they do not have the prefix
"libtree-" and then Emacs cannot find them. I tried renaming them at
their location in the package, but that also does not work. I tried
copying them to the ~/.emacs.d/tree-sitter and also does not work. I
tried modifying exec-path, and that also does not work... It is quite
disappointing. How am I supposed to do this?

Best,

Juanjo

--
Juan José García Ripoll