Re: AW: Redirection question

From: ROLAND
Subject: Re: AW: Redirection question
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 06:16:51 -0800 (PST)

Hello Olav,

I got back a little earlier, so I tried this.
I got most of my problems working, but for some reason
1 specific line does not work correctly.
I *can't* figure out what's wrong.
When I give an input like 'dm 0\n', everything is
okay, but when I give 'dm 100 13f\n', it doesn't work!
Do you have any idea of how to solve this?

Roland