Re: Parsing input from a string...

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Parsing input from a string...
Date: 31 Jan 2002 12:45:39 +0100

Dave> Akim Demaille wrote:
>> #define YYPARSE_PARAM parm #define YYLEX_PARAM parm
>>
>> See also YY_DECL in flex.

Dave> Right, I'm using these already.  The problem I'm having is that
Dave> I can't access the 'parm' variable passed to the function that
Dave> YY_INPUT gets inserted, consequently I can't reference 'parm' in
Dave> my YY_INPUT.  The way flex does buffering internally is not well
Dave> documented, it seems.  Do you know how this stuff works?

Obviously Flex is not enough for you.  Maybe the forthcoming reentrant
Flex will solve your problems.

Anyway, the Flex list is a better place than Bisons'.