Re: flex help

From: Fred 24
Subject: Re: flex help
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:00:53 +0000

ok that looks like :

flex file :

_select         [sS][eE][lL][eE][cC][tT]
ws              [ \t\r\n]+

{_select}       return SELECT;
{ws}            /* SKIP */
"*"           return STAR;

bison file :

SELECT STAR

Now suppose I write :
SELECT'\n'
*
I think the problem is when a '\n' occurs, it is eat up so the parser read SELECT* and it don't reconize the SELECT token !!! and if I remove the {ws} the parser read SELECT '\n' * so it don't reconize the '\n'. What can I do ???

Thanks for your help !