Re: flex using g++

From: Arun Goel
Subject: Re: flex using g++
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:36:29 -0500

Hi ,

I downloaded the flex & now I am using flex 2.5.19 & g++ 3.1.

Now when I tried to compile the file generated using flex I am getting the
following error.
DataQueryParser.C: In member function `virtual int yyFlexLexer::yylex()':
DataQueryParser.C:1210: `yywrap' undeclared (first use this function)
DataQueryParser.C:1210: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for
   each function it appears in.)

Regards
Arun Goel