passing argument to yylex (flex++ and pure parser)

From: vl950t
Subject: passing argument to yylex (flex++ and pure parser)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:20:01 +0200

Hi together,

I have made a reentrant (pure) flex parser without the c++ option. Now I am
trying to build the same parser with the c++
option to make an input with fstream (and use of iostream) possible.

So, there are some problems, it seems that the yylex() function doesn't take
any Parameter in the c++ option, but I need a version which takes a Parameter
like:  int yylex(YYSTYPE *lvalp) or so, to give the tokens to the bison parser.

Any ideas?

Another possibility would be that somebody can tell me how to use fstream and
iostream objects without the c++
option declaration (but on a pure parser)

Kind regards
Markus

--
freenet Email-Office:
E-Mail, Kalender und 30 MB virtuelle Festplatte.