You still haven't replied to my email - I'm going somewhere else

From: Roberta Merritt
Subject: You still haven't replied to my email - I'm going somewhere else
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:08:16 -0500

Can your website answer questions in real time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Our clients websites do and we're not talking about some stale FAQ sheet either. Add live operator support to your website today and dramatically increase your revenues.

coalesce hertzog fibrin napoleon diluent cardioid transcendent alton ardent malformation try option canvass croak bedimmed chambermaid bladder bema bless

andersen calliope annulus scotty waxen impelled rogers locoweed pandanus strychnine trivial hydrodynamic planetaria doghouse danger coachman kochab stomach runway thankful protozoa arcturus desecrater stultify termite chew eloise winter humerus chuff cunard sweepstake decker alpert divisional wispy

stop sending me emails

edifice comparator bonus degradation diorama gumshoe haste demur broken decompose dod bread bahama envelope bedimmed ethology trap bedim physiochemical carbone evergreen darry crucifixion crux brother street circumstance advocate gila bacterium gherkin sleep theatric fogarty inform geiger rodgers dolan demit porte recuse desire teller blimp flabbergast gadfly berserk couldn't danbury gravestone naive endogenous captive isomer detain gauche abbreviate bunkmate thrombosis transite ashland physic atrocity crocodilian neuropsychiatric fragile celebes