help-gengetopt

RE: [help-gengetopt] RE: GNU Gengetopt 2.12.2 enum and its fellows...

From: Gyozo, PAPP (VBuster)
Subject: RE: [help-gengetopt] RE: GNU Gengetopt 2.12.2 enum and its fellows...
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:34:41 +0200

" Gyozo, PAPP (VBuster) wrote:
" > OK, then I'll offer a draw, do you sign it? :)
" > Maybe I didn't write those tokens in the right order, thanks anyway.
"
" Indeed the order of the tokes is getting dreadful more and more!!! :-)
"
" I should re-arrange the syntax so that the order is not crucial :-)

As I mentioned earlier, I was playing a bit with lex & yacc to make a new .ggo
parser, but I'm still running out of free time to continue this exploration.

And what about the config2.patch I sent to the list a few weeks ago? It fixed a
bug in the config file parser and allows that '=' signs an empty argument.