help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] abandoned?

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] abandoned?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:57:00 +0100

T wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is the mlist abandoned? There seems to be sudden silence in this mlist,
> and all I saw just spams, instead of discussion on gengetopt.
>
> Lorenzo, my last post "Another Wish",
> http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg00162.html
> have you seen it?
>
> It's kind of odd, your normally reply within hours, not days or weeks.

Hi Tong

sorry for my silence, I've been busy at work since then, and I wanted to
take time to look at your message;  I hope I'll be able to take a look
at it this week end.

it is a big message with lots of proposals so I want to go through it
carefully :-)

are you sure you got spam from the mailing list?  It is a moderated
mailing list, and only those who are subscribed can post (and
subscriptions must be explicitly accepted by me), so you should not get
spam from the mailing list (also the archives do not contain spam).

cheers
        Lorenzo

P.S. do not hesitate to ping me if I'm not answering, 'cos sometimes
mails got buried by other mails ;-)

| Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134      |
| PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze      |
| Florence - Italy        (GNU/Linux User # 158233)   |
| http://www.lorenzobettini.it                        |
| http://tronprog.blogspot.com  BLOG                  |
| http://www.purplesucker.com Deep Purple Cover Band  |
| http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite            |