help-gengetopt

Re: groupdefault (Re: [help-gengetopt] mutually exclusive group of optio

From: Gyozo Papp
Subject: Re: groupdefault (Re: [help-gengetopt] mutually exclusive group of options)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 00:31:28 +0100

Hi

On 16/11/2007, Lorenzo Bettini <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've commited into the CVS a primordial implementation of mutually
> exclusive groups, which I called "modes" (since it kind of represents
>
> what do you think?

What do I think? You're awesome, guy! Thanks a lot. I'll give it try
Monday. This will be the first I'll do it.

> I'm not still sure this is the correct name, so, please, if you have
> suggestions, they're more than welcome :-)

I think it is good name, good enough to start with ;) Actually I
called sets (I think) in lack of enough imagination and any better
idea but 'mode' sounds good.

> hope to hear from you soon
I was quick enough, wasn't? ;)
--