help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt 2.22b-2 beta issues

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt 2.22b-2 beta issues
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:58:54 +0100

Papp Gyozo (VBuster) wrote:
Hi,

so I guess I could be ready for the release, since this seemed to be the last pending issue;

probably there's also the short/int issue

Yes, it still exists along with some signed - unsigned mismatch but I gues both
will be quite easy. At least the former must be easy.

they were all covered in the email you had sent me, right?

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)