help-gengetopt

[help-gengetopt] gengetopt localization

From: Marek Rupniewski
Subject: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt localization
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:26:40 +0100

Hi,
I wonder if there is any chance to have the gengetopt
internationalized/localized
in a near future. I mean i18n/l10n of the gengetopt itself by the means of
the gettext framework (and I do not mean any further internationalization of
the generated parsers, which would be a much more complicated goal to achieve).
Let me add that I would be happy to translate all the translatable strings to
Polish, provided that someone mark them (in the sense explained in
http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/gettext.html#Sources
).

Best regards,

Marek Rupniewski