help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt C example

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt C example
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:56:45 +0200

Hi Tong

If I remember correctly, that example generates a file that expected a
PACKAGE and VERSION passed on the compilation command line, e.g.,

gcc -DPACKAGE="..." -DVERSION="..."

this should be documented in the manual.

please let me know whether that fixes your problem.

cheers
        Lorenzo

HOME: http://www.lorenzobettini.it
Xtext Book: