help-ggradebook

[Help-ggradebook] PERSONAL

From: viclpz
Subject: [Help-ggradebook] PERSONAL
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:20:54 -0500

NUEVO-ORO LOTTO COMPANY S.L
In Conjunction with The National Organizing
Committe of the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
FIFA Fussball-Weltmeisterschaft 2006
organisationskomitee Deutschland
koniginstrabe 23,80539 Munchen.

From: The Desk Of the Promotions Manager,
NUEVO-ORO LOTTO: Prize Awards Department
Reference:FL/668530092 Batch:45301/14/FIFA06/FL.

We gladly wish to inform you of the draws of the Nuevo Oro Lotto in conjunction
with the National Organizing Committee of the 2006 FIFA World Cup held on the
29TH of April 2005 in Munich Germany. You along with 187 others were selected
winners under draws 6+J in our monthly program which will feature as run up to
the games next year when you will be due for the final Grand draw.However your
e-mail address attached to ticket number 508-7895-4456-224 with serial numbers
5223-54 drew the lucky numbers 16-43-85-33-15-73 and consequently won the
lottery in the 5th category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Please be informed that all participants in this lottery program have been
selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 500,000
companies and 50,000,000 individual e-mail addresses.This Lottery is Organized
by the host country in collaboration with FIFA. Funds for the draws have been
contributed by the major sponsors of the games which include
adidas,Hyundai,FujiFilm,MasterCard,Gillette,Cocacola,Emirates Air,
Continental,Toshiba,Mcdonalds and a host of others.

Due to the computer mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed
and your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

Also find all other relevant winning lottery Information below:
Ref No: FL/668530092
Batch No:45301/14/FIFA06/FL
Zonal Draw No: IMSA2-040
Grand Draw No: 14219

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of One Million Six
Hundred and fourty-Seven Thousand, Eight Hundred and Twenty Eight Euros and
Eighty-Seven Euro Cents. (EUROS 1.647.828.87) in cash credited to file
No:LP/26510460037/02. For all our international winners the value of the amount
comes to ($2.045.238.63 USD) Two Million Fouty-Five thousand, two hundred and
thrity-eight United States Dollars and Sixty three cents. For due processing
and remittance of your prize money,remember that you must contact your claim on
or before end of June 2005. After this date, all funds will be returned as
unclaimed.

NOTE:
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to
Quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences.Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do
inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all
our staff and thank you for being part of our Promotions program.

Sincerely,
Victor Lopez.
address@hidden

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
Disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim agent.
Also you are automatically disqualified if you are below 18 years of age.

Mail sent from WebMail service at Singaporebikers Powered Site
- http://singaporebikers.com