help-gift

[help-GIFT] error while loading shared libraries: libGIFTQuPerl.so .0

From: Markus Eckstein
Subject: [help-GIFT] error while loading shared libraries: libGIFTQuPerl.so .0
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:30:44 +0100

this error message really drives me crazy:

 error while loading shared libraries: libGIFTQuPerl.so.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

I took the gift version that ships with SuSe 7.3pro.

Honestly I have no idea what's going wrong so I don't want to bother u all
too much... If there is a simple hint please let me know, if not I think
I skip the whole thing cause I'm rather frustrated by now ;-)

Zeitschriftenabos online bestellen - jetzt neu im Infoboten! http://www.epost.de