help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] Charmer client Security Exception

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Charmer client Security Exception
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:39:58 +0200

Hi MS,

> Are there other clients that work or what am I doing wrong. I started

I will look into this.

For the time being, I would suggest using this:
http://viper.unige.ch/demo/php/ViperPHPInterface.tar.gz

Change in demo.php the $phpurl to the real url of your script. Otherwise
things should run out of the box, I just tried.

Currently this gives me ugly warnings of the type

Warning: getimagesize(http:///sf_thumbnails/sfstop_thumbnail_PNG.jpg): failed
to open stream: Success in /home/muellerw/public_html/php/Client.php on line
529

 Warning: getimagesize(http:///sf_thumbnails/thumbs/sfstop_thumbnail_png.jpg):
failed to open stream: Success in /home/muellerw/public_html/php/Client.php
on line 529

(i.e. it complains that it was successful!)

and outputs them on the page, however, if WORKS correctly, i.e. you can play
with the system.

> installing gift yesterday and it still isn't running... :-(

BTW I am running debian testing, too. What else took you time?

Please tell me about your experiences with the PHP client.

Cheers,
Wolfgang