help-gift

[help-GIFT] Help with GIFT

From: ngjocm
Subject: [help-GIFT] Help with GIFT
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:51:48 +0200

Hi,
My name is Francesco from Italy.
I just download the GIFT and the Perl modules it needs. I installed them.

I have started GIFT server and the applet with charmer.
The server is waiting connections and the applet is started but this last
one first connect to the gift server and then it disconnect from it.
I can't explain myself...  Maybe the problem can be that I'haven't ImageMagick?
The server print some things in xml when the client connect to it. Instead
the client print some java exceptions.

I need help... please answer me if you can
Thanks